There are a lot of resources for your daily walk out there on the internet. I have come up with a list that I will update from time to time to help you grow in your faith and your knowledge.
- YouVersion: Also called the Bible app. This app has been downloaded over a billion times and for good reason. There are a ton of different versions of the Bible in all lots of different languages. It also has thousands of devotional plans you can read.
- Blue Letter Bible: This is both and an app and a website. There are so many resources on this one. There are bibles, commentaries, podcasts, and devotionals.
- Sermon Audio: Want to listen to good preaching on your device? Look no further than Sermon Audio. It has thousands of sermons at the touch of your finger.
- Prayer Mate: Looking for an app to keep track of all of your prayer requests? Prayermate is your answer.
- Verses: Scripture memorization is one of the greatest exercises you can undertake as a Christian. To be able to recall a verse when you need can bring encouragement to another person. Use this app to memorize more.
- Got Questions: Ever had a nagging question about your faith or the Bible that you can’t answer? Got Questions is the app to help you with that.
- Daily Walk Devotion: This is the app where you can read the Daily Walk devotionals. Each morning they are uploaded on to the app and you can read them from wherever you are. It is hosted by The Village Chapel which is the church that I pastor in California. It’s free.
- Enduring Word: This is a free commentary on every chapter of the Bible done by my friend David Guzik. If you are doing a Bible Study use this as a resource.
- Bible Gateway: This is the site that we link all of the verses in our daily devotion. I have used it for years. Lots of translations of the Bible as well as a good word search program. There is so much more to this site. It also has an app.